Washington County Regional Center offers certificate programs, personal interest continuing education, traditional college courses, and more are all available.
What we offer:
• General Liberal Arts and Science transfer courses
• College readiness assessment, placement exams, National Career Readiness Certification
• Adult High School diploma and HiSET
• Washington Regional Alternative Program (WRAP) – an alternative high school program for students in partner school districts. To determine eligibility, a student should contact their high school regarding the application process.
• Adult Literacy and English as a Second Language courses
• Writing lab, developmental math emporium, test center and tutor center
• Financial aid services, academic advising and career counseling
All under one roof!