Agriculture is an important part of our community and so we spend a whole day celebrating all things that are fun down on the farm!
The Antique Tractor Parade is a community favorite, along with the kiddie tractor pull. Our commodity food groups grill up local favorites like pork burgers and Ribeye sandwiches. This is a day you do not want to miss out on!
Ag Day Itinerary:
- 9am: Modern Ag Display in the Downtown
- 3-4pm: Staging Antique Tractors at the fairgrounds
- 4pm: Kiddie Tractor Pull in the Downtown
- 4pm: Sinclair Tractor Ride and Drive featuring lawn mowers, utility tractors, and construction equipment
- 4-6pm: Antique Tractor Parade will start at the Fairgrounds and go past retirement homes and end in the Downtown approx 6pm.
- 5pm: Commodity Food Groups serving in the Downtown
- 5pm: Tree Committee with give away 100 free tree saplings in Central Park
- 5-7pm: Little Hands on the Farm
- 5-7pm: Seed Swap and Farmers Market in Central Park
- 5:15pm-7:30pm: Mike Whittaker & the Bump Family
- 8pm: Washington Municipal Band performs on the Bandstand Downtown
*For questions or to join the Tractor Parade please contact Jerome Vittetoe at 319-430-0797 or firstname.lastname@example.org