Offering K- 5th Grade.
St. James Catholic School Vision Statement
St. James Elementary is a Catholic School open to students of all faith traditions and perspectives. St. James is committed to nurturing and celebrating a love of God, self, others, and learning. At St. James, we develop a climate of high expectations while keeping in touch with and integrating Christian values.
St. James Catholic School Mission
The mission of the St. James Catholic school is to provide an education that encourages continual progress through the improvement of one’s abilities, expansion of interests and knowledge, growth of character anchored in the teachings of life-long learning of their Christian Faith.
St. James Parish Mission
Our mission is to glorify God through word, worship and service.
St. James School proposes to provide an atmosphere of learning, which pursues academic excellence, and at the same time stresses the message of the Gospel.
We believe a child needs to be challenged and guided to develop:
- A sense of God
- A sense of responsibility
- A sense of direction
- A sense of mission
- A sense of humor
- To develop spiritual and moral values
- To develop a love of Jesus Christ
- To develop a spirit of prayer and worship
- To develop skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- To develop pride in work and a feeling of self worth
- To develop leadership and citizenship skills
- To develop a desire for learning
- To develop an awareness of a global society
- To develop an appreciation of individual differences
- To build community
- To educate meeting diverse academic potentials of all students
- To provide vase opportunities for additional growth