For 100 years, United Way of Johnson County has been uniting our community to give, advocate and volunteer to create measurable change that improves lives and strengthens our community by focusing on life’s building blocks- education, income and health.
55+ RSVP Initiative – United Way’s Volunteer Program
Why join the United Way 55+ RSVP Program?
- Get to know people in the community you might not otherwise meet
- Get help finding volunteer opportunities that suit your interests and schedule
- Gain an increase in health benefits – sense of purpose and fulfillment, self-confidence; reduce stress levels and risk of depression
- Keep updated on volunteer events and other news in a monthly newsletter
- Training from the organization where you serve
- Receive FREE supplemental insurance while volunteering including excess accidental medical coverage, personal liability and excess auto liability
- Make an impact in the community
- Social, Educational & Recognition events throughout the year
- New benefits are added regularly
Learn more here: https://www.unitedwayjwc.org/55-rsvp-initiative