Parents interested in their child participating in Homeschool may enroll their children in the district’s Home School Assistance Program. Enrollment forms and more information about the Home School Assistance Program may be obtained from the Washington Administration Building at 404 West Main Street, or from the home school Assistance teachers, Jodi Berhow, Angela Fritz, Cathy Wolf, and Beth Shepherd at 653-5734.
Our Vision: To support, resource, and enrich families as they learn together at home
- Board certified, experienced, and caring teachers
- Wide selection of home school curriculum and learning materials
- Weekly enrichment classes for K-8 students
- Weekly credit courses for high school students
- Weekly sporting activities
- Extensive parent and student libraries
- Parent support and education
- Basic skills testing
- Field trips, service learning opportunities, and special activities
- Public school and community college dual enrollment options
We accept students over the summer months and up to two weeks after the onset of each semester.
Email: [email protected]
Location/Mailing Address: 404 West Main Street, Washington, IA 52353
Office Hours: Monday- Friday 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and other times by appointment