The Wellness Park Phase 1 Ballfields & Roadway project is underway. This project will help to provide Washington with its first integrated community baseball/softball complex, and will provide 2 new large soccer fields to complement the existing soccer complex along West 18th Street. The project will also include a concessions/restrooms building, new sand volleyball courts, a paved connection to the Kewash Trail and YMCA, and a paved road along the eastern boundary of the project. The contract for the project has been awarded to DeLong Construction, and initial site work began on April 20.
Thanks to Shawn Ellingson for providing drone video of the developing site as of late June: https://drive.google.com/file/d/131V5ZD-zgVJFWRCJJsmJxjPD3FfabU8b/view?usp=sharing.
When the entire project is built out in the future, an additional 30 acres will be developed, including additional trails, a fishing dock/pond, and many other amenities to be determined.
- Wellness Park Drone Photos 10-28-2020
- Wellness Park Drone Photos 10-7-2020
- Wellness Park Drone Photos 9-21-2020
- Wellness Park Drone Photos 9-14-2020
- North D & W 7th Sidewalks- Resident Handout
- North D & W 7th Sidewalks- Full Set of Plans
- Wellness Park Drone Photos 9-1-2020
- Wellness Park Site Photos 6-15-2020
- Wellness Park Drone Photos 6-9-2020
- Ballfield Drone Photos 5-23-2020
- Wellness Park Site Plan & Field Plans
- Wellness Park Concessions & Dugouts
- Full Site Buildout Concept 3-19
- Phase 1 Project Plan Set (54 MB)