The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program is a great opportunity for business owners to gain access to tools and knowledge to grow their business. In professional workshops delivered in-person and online, business owners learn from some of the brightest minds in the business, learn about access to financial capital, and build a powerful network of professional support. You can find out more about our program’s impact by visiting us online.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM:
- The program is offered at no cost to the business owner – every business owner selected receives a full scholarship, with tuition funded by the Goldman Sachs Foundation
- Hands-on education for business growth – includes three multi-day in-person sessions centrally located in Iowa along with easily accessible online learning courses
- Within 6 months of graduating, 67% of businesses report increasing revenues and 47% added new jobs in the same 6 month time period
- The curriculum focuses on practical business skills, including negotiations, marketing, and employee management
- Access to highly-trained professionals who understand what it takes to grow a small business
- An expanded peer network of small business owners from across the country
Visit www.10ksbapply.com/iowa to learn more and apply for the upcoming class, which begins in January 2019. The application takes less than 15 minutes to complete. To register for an informational webinar, which will cover what to expect from the program and how to apply, as well as a live Q&A, sign up here.